Mommy


Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa's Watching!


We have been dealing with 4 year old angst the past couple of weeks. To say that we are over it, is putting it mildly! I actually googled "4 year old angst"...mmhmm..that's right..I did!! Symptoms include: stubborness, crying at the drop of a barbie brush, snatching, screaming, running dramatically down the hall! We are desperate for an answer! If this is a snap shot of whats to come in 7 years...God save us!

Thank God it's the Holiday Season...Santa's watching!! It's all I've got people!!! Earlier this week all I had to say was"Maybe we should go see Santa tomorrow.. and you can tell him how you are acting" Nooooo....she says! ...Then shape up!! ..and she did! What the hell are we gonna do when Christmas is over...can I still use Santa ? He is always watching right?!

I'll tell you who else is watching...Berkely! and she's taking detailed notes!! I'm scared...literally scared of the possible double meltdown days in our future. It's funny how you view meltdowns in public once you have kids. I used to think 'she need to get that lil MF under control. I remember my brothers falling apart at the mall(leaving the Disney Store) and my mom would say "they're just tired"..I didn't believe that..I believed they were spoiled and uncontrollable. But now..now I get it! Sometimes they are just tired or not feeling well..or have been pulled out of the car one to many times! ..and then again.. sometimes 'she  just needs to get that lil MF under control!

I hate seeing kids act up like that...I feel for the mom when that happens. You can always see it on her face too...If she could F* him up real quick without judgment she probably would!! I get real close, all up in her grill.. like a thug! You don't want none of this playa! Shape up real quick before I take my earrings off right on aisle 5! ...and she does! Berkely better be taking notes on that too! I am not the one! **

This angst is only making me stronger...everyday I learn something new about her, about myself, and how all of this is teaching all of us how to effectively communicate!

I digress.. Santa still needs a replacement...my bargaining days are numbered!


** I talk a lot of shit...Avery had me in tears at the grocery store when she was like 18-19 mo. she kept throwing everything out of the cart and was hitting Mariah octaves! OMG! It was like an episode of Twilight Zone! No matter how much control you think you have, they always seem to remind you at the end of the day.. you're still their bitch!




No comments:

Post a Comment