Mommy


Sunday, June 26, 2011

As of late...

So I go through this mental battle...Everyday when I  sit down I think..ugh! I could be blogging, I could write that person back, I could call that other person, I could be dusting, organizing...the list goes on!! My personal favorite... I had a cute outfit on today, why didn't I take pictures!!! Pretty much everyday. But another day comes and another cute outfit goes... It's a little bit laziness, its a little bit sleepless nights and it's a little bit kids, but I don't know what it's gonna take for me to Cow Girl Up and get in front of that camera!! Because I am  obviously afraid of something I keep putting it off...I would make time right?! Right! So that's that battle... I'm working on it

This last month or so has been a whirlwind...

Our apartment lease is up and they are upping the rent $250!... Yeah!.. that's what we said!!

Found a second and full time job just looking for a new place

Took a leap of faith on the perfect place and got it!!

Berkely took 2 steps..then 6.. then started standing up after she would fall... Now she's trying to run!

My Baby turned a year old and became my toddler!

My Saturday away was a success! I laughed, breathed, looked and felt fabulous, and revived.. and MISSED my babies more than words can say...What?! I know.. every baby/child I saw on Lakeshore I fell over! It's funny how even in that few hours I just wanted to hug and smell them! who's attached?!

My 10 year Reunion was a fun and awkward and interesting night! I felt like a different person and it was a welcomed change. I felt grown up.

My Aunts Backyard Wedding was BEAUTIFUL

I read a Mya Angelou Poem during the ceremony...It was the perfect poem for that beautiful day.

I love nothing more than spending time with all of my family; eating, drinking, and laughing

Packing up life in Fremont, to unpack all our life in Hayward.

Can't wait to paint and decorate!

ME + ETSY= BFF <3













No comments:

Post a Comment