Mommy


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday Nights...

It's Saturday Night...Do you know where your children are?!

I do...cause I'm home...like always! Rick is watching Youtube videos about computer data centers and I'm on the computer...because this is WAY more interesting than that! We're wild ya'll..watch out!!

Does time speed up when you are perusing the internet...or is it just me?!

The flame has been re-lit my friends! I am elbow deep in World Wide Web Gloriousness!!
At one point I closed the lap top, went to the kitchen, went to the bathroom...and then some how mysteriously ended up back on the computer! My back aches, my eyes are tired, and I know damn well that 6AM is fast approaching as sure as I am to find a little person magically(and Silently)appear in my bed. Avery doesn't even wake me anymore, I don't even feel her presence...she'd ask "can I just lay with you for one minute"..now she levitates like frickn' David Blaine! It's magic I tell you!!

Pinterest has me hunting like a crazy person to fill up my Boards.. to seek out inspiration! And I am...Inspired! Inspired to create, to cook, to bake, to dress, to organize.

I wish there was more time and that I had the un-procrastinate gene so I could do all the things I would love to do during a day...shit!.. during a week! ...were working on that! It's on my Pre-"New Years Res. List"

<3 Naoj

No comments:

Post a Comment