Mommy


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sprout









   I love making baby food for Berkely, but sometimes with all the other things I do in my day, cooking and cleaning more pots... is one pot too many. I'm still trying to find a balance and get "me" in there too. I just found Sprout baby food by Chef Tyler Florence. I realize I'm a little late to the game as this has been out for a couple years, but I figured if I'm seeing this for the first time, someone else is too! When I opened up the package the aroma of natural spices was amazing, it even looked real! Sometimes baby food can take on a processed look, hence wanting to make my own. The combinations are great like Creamy chicken and fresh garden veggies, apple and mango or baked sweet potato and white beans...Yum! Its organic, the packaging is great (I'm a sucker for packaging)it's eco-friendly and re-sealable. Berkely really liked it, Rick and I both tasted it and it was surprisingly fresh and flavorful. I love feeding my family with fresh food from the farmer's market, but when I need to grab and go, I'm so happy there are products out there like this to grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment