Mommy


Monday, February 28, 2011

All things Etsy

When I was in High School I took an Interior Decorating class, I loved it. I've got it honest, my mom is an amazing decorator. When I found out that as an interior decorator you have to do what the client wants you to, I quickly had a change of heart. Duck decals and Country Clutter are not my style, I can't even stomach shopping for that stuff. So I promptly changed my career path, Fashion Design seemed like the next logical career. My inner Interior Decorator lives on and is in love with all things Etsy right now. We are in an apartment and I am itching to decorate, but I'm holding out for a house or larger space so that we can have all of our items from storage.  I can't wait to finally put my personal style into our home, I know there are a few people waiting to see what kind of talent I've been holding back. So for now I've been hitting the favorite button like a mad woman.

 Here are some of my favorite finds...

































No comments:

Post a Comment